Own3d [Dressup] Own3d [Dressup]

Okay...

I liked the music!

Flying Spaghetti Monster Flying Spaghetti Monster

Touched by his noodly appendage.

Movement was a little tricky, and it wasn't easy to tell precisely where your noodly appendage was going to strike, but the message was SOLID!

PlasmicSteve responds:

I find it's tricky to rock around.

But that's right on time, isn't it?

RaidenX RaidenX

damn

The easy mode is hella easy; the hard mode is hella hard; my free time is gone.

De-Animator De-Animator

A Clever Diversion

I may just be a dork, but I wanted more connection to the actual stories. If you're ever planning a follow-up, I think an adaptation of the end of the final installment would lend itself well to a game like this.

Grave 2 Grave 2

Solid

The art wasn't all that bad. It wasn't distractingly bad, anyway. It was, for the most part, tick-a-click-click-BANG fun. Here are my complaints:
The transitions between screens on the opening interface are too long. I wnated to get to the game itself faster. As far as pacing is concerned, there wasn't enough buildup to the last boss. After I killed him, I was surprised when the game ended. The glasses are a neat idea, but it was hard to figure out what it was they were supposed to do. Are they there just to make the green crosshairs appear? When I read their description I was imagining a "They Live" type of environment where some innocent civillians are enemies in disguises that only the glasses can see through. Just an idea.

That's my Wingus! That's my Wingus!

I highly approve.

It was all so giddily hallucinogenic. It made we want to have a barby with the rellies. It made me want to be kind to my fellow man. It made me want to smash a banjo. It made me want more.

FlyCatcher FlyCatcher

A Clever Diversion

Well put-together, non-sucky music. I played it twice, which is more than I can say for most flash games out there.

Nightmare Nightmare

Bunny with guns?

It looks all wiggly but it's surprisingly easy to play. The music is the best part