Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Wow...

Almost everybody was really... white. Oh well, at least the one little brown-skinned boy got an apple.

The animation is very good, and it played with the music very well, but the story is really melodramatic and annoying. It's got style, but not much substance.

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6

i wlil not giv j00 my munney

Dude, you can ask for money, or you can make fun of people who ask for money. You can't do both.

Still, this was awesome. You guys can be really entertaining when you put your minds to it.

Up Skit Creek 2 - Part 2! Up Skit Creek 2 - Part 2!

Spectacular

There's nothing I appreciate more than a really, really awful pun. However, to my shame, I was unable to beat Bad Pun Man or whomever to the chase.
On a minor note, there was a little mix-up in the credits. I wasn't a reporter, but I was the cowboy who counted off.
By the by, what's an acorn's favorite field of mathematics? Gee-I'm-a-tree!

TmsT responds:

Wahhhh! Your powers are strong!

Oh okay. I lost the record of who did that voice, so I just guessed it was you. Somebody's gonna be pissed...

High Above The Mucky Muck High Above The Mucky Muck

The lip-synching pained me.

That was possibly the worst lip-synching I've ever seen in any type of animation, online or otherwise. The graphics and characters were uninspired and contributed nothing to the song. You could have had some fun with Wonderboy and paid fair tribute to the glory of D. It looks like you were trying hard, but I have no choice but to ticka-click-click-BLAM.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Stick it to him!

Neil, your descendants in the animutation community are glad to see thet you're still creating and sticking it to those to whom it should be stuck. That son of a bitch eBaum put my Mostly Metal Jacket movie on his Moron Mail, WITH THE WRONG FRAME SIZE!

september 11th tribute september 11th tribute

Boo for a slideshow

It didn't match the music, it ended suddenly, and it was nothing but some images you assembled that zoomed in and out too slowly. It didn't even have a message other than "It happened. Remember?" Every time someone makes a piece of saccharine crap like this, the terrorists win.

Tip - A Tribute Tip - A Tribute

HOLY CRAP

That was the most generous dollop of awesome I've been ladled since "HOLY SHIT!!!! Ninjas." Whoever that crazy Irishman is, he certainly looks like a streetwise Hercules.

8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack 8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack

Yes, I get it. Bad things are bad.

Okay, so it's a parody of bad flashes with stuff from video games. Yet, as the same time, it is ITSELF a bad flash. You make fun of Flash authors who ask for money, and you ask for money in your author comments. It imitates the things it mocks so well as to become fundamentally the same thing. It takes more than an air of self-awareness to keep me interested for six minutes, though I did watch it all.

Chump Chump

Um...

Why is the window so tall?

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

jolly good

The power of the song cannot be denied. It almost broke up the Beatles, but it doesn't suck like Yoko.
I'm a big fan of your graphic style, and my only complaint is that parts of the video didn't match the music as much as I would have liked, particularly the tink-tinks of the hammer later on in the song.