Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Wow...

Almost everybody was really... white. Oh well, at least the one little brown-skinned boy got an apple.

The animation is very good, and it played with the music very well, but the story is really melodramatic and annoying. It's got style, but not much substance.

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6

i wlil not giv j00 my munney

Dude, you can ask for money, or you can make fun of people who ask for money. You can't do both.

Still, this was awesome. You guys can be really entertaining when you put your minds to it.

Up Skit Creek 2 - Part 2! Up Skit Creek 2 - Part 2!

Spectacular

There's nothing I appreciate more than a really, really awful pun. However, to my shame, I was unable to beat Bad Pun Man or whomever to the chase.
On a minor note, there was a little mix-up in the credits. I wasn't a reporter, but I was the cowboy who counted off.
By the by, what's an acorn's favorite field of mathematics? Gee-I'm-a-tree!

TmsT responds:

Wahhhh! Your powers are strong!

Oh okay. I lost the record of who did that voice, so I just guessed it was you. Somebody's gonna be pissed...

Own3d [Dressup] Own3d [Dressup]

Okay...

I liked the music!

Flying Spaghetti Monster Flying Spaghetti Monster

Touched by his noodly appendage.

Movement was a little tricky, and it wasn't easy to tell precisely where your noodly appendage was going to strike, but the message was SOLID!

PlasmicSteve responds:

I find it's tricky to rock around.

But that's right on time, isn't it?

RaidenX RaidenX

damn

The easy mode is hella easy; the hard mode is hella hard; my free time is gone.

FFVII Still EVEN MORE Fighting FFVII Still EVEN MORE Fighting

I liked it better in 6/8 time.

It was okay, but the change in meter was distracting and seemed arbitrary.

Joshy676 responds:

It's not in 6/8. As far as I know, I'm the only one with it in 6/8, and it was only a section of it (in one of my compilation pieces). It was originally in 4/4 with a shuffle rhythm. Learn your music theory, man.

But thanks for your review.

Bowser the Shredder || Mario64 Bowser the Shredder || Mario64

Pure Awesome

I never actually played the game, but this is the kind of music that ninjas explode pirates with.